Wednesday 14 April 2010

Expect Disruption - Complete

Hi all,

I'm about to launch a serious update to the Shields Down schematics pages. Unfortunately this update could potentially cause disruption to the user crafters page, players resources may go missing or be reallocated. I will attempt to keep the disruption to a minimum, but if you are working on any major projects (with manually entered values) I would seriously consider postponing the use of the tool until this upgrade has been completed.

I have backups of all the relevant databases so if something does go wrong, give me a shout and I'll restore it for you.

I'll keep you updated and let you know when the update has been completed.

This is the note to say the relevant pages have been updated and you can use the site normally again. Thanks :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home