Sunday 21 December 2008

Updated Schematics

Call it an early Christmas present - the Schematics & resources pages have been updated to the latest possible version I could find. If you knew how long I have been wanting to do this for, you probably wouldn't be anywhere close.

I am calling this the first step in a long journey. The site is knackered, old, creasing at the seams, but still it stands. And if your reading this, then its still in use - so Thank You!

So apart from long time promises from months back, all I can say is I am still here, I am getting back on track, and if there is one thing I seriously promise, when I relaunch this site, it will come with more goodies then you can shake a stick at!

For now, in case I don't post again, Happy Christmas from the SD team, may Santa et al. bring everything you have ever dreamed of!

Take care,

Robinb
Shields Down
http://twitter.com/shieldsdown for all the latest as it happens!

2 Comments:

At 22 December 2008 at 16:45 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob!!
You da man, is all i can say...
MANY MANY people depend on your site to help make their CE game better. I know that keeping up to date is a royal pain in the ass, but I, for one, truly appreciate your efforts!
Thanks!

 
At 22 December 2008 at 16:49 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go! This update is great! With the site up to date with all the new schems, it is truly an amazing tool! Keep up the great work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home