Friday 22 February 2008

Player Market...

Some of you may have noticed that most the items on the Player Market are not displaying on the lists, even after the update. Since there have been hundreds of new weapons, shields, etc added, its going to take some time to organise them. Without doing a complete facelift of the workings of it, I am afraid all I can ask is to wait it out, and I will post as soon as I have more details.

By the way, what do people think of Blogger in Shields Down? You can add comments to each news post - follow the link above and say whatever you want :)

Cheers all,

Rb

1 Comments:

At 23 February 2008 at 02:33 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun stuff with the Blog RobinB, but I think it will take a while for people to get used to it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home